MediSafe – Medication Management platform and app
Top rated in the category, if you need to track your meds, this is the one to choose!
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use medication management app. It will help you take your medicine in time and safely. It can also help you monitor other.
If you are on more than one medicine, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time.If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their medications on time.
Medisafe has the solution. It’s simple. When it’s time for you to take your medication, MediSafe will remind you. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medisafe.
• Visual and super easy to handle.
• Syncs the family pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what meds are “due today” and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
Extra features after registration :
• Syncing family members’ devices in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPPA compliant server).
Please watch these 2 instructions vidoes:
The Next Web: www.thenextweb.com/apps/2013/03/13/medisafe-project/
Pando Daily: www.pandodaily.com/2013/03/13/medisafe-helps-families-and-physicians-make-sure-those-pills-get-taken/
Fast Company: www.fastcompany.com/3004985/app-prevents-4-cause-death-us
Information week: www.informationweek.com/healthcare/mobile-wireless/medical-compliance-app-proves-power-of-f/240146390
Med City News: www.medcitynews.com/2013/01/health-it-startup-claims-pillbox-app-has-boosted-adherence-rate-to-81-in-two-months/
Inside Mobile Apps: www.insidemobileapps.com/2013/01/09/never-forget-your-meds-again-with-medisafe/
And many others…
Why do we need these permissions?
Medisafe is a family medication reminder. In case a family member forgets his medication, MediSafe sends push notification to you and offers you to intervene. “Find accounts” permission is required for push notification system to function properly.
We offer you to send an text (SMS), call or email. This is why we need the call or text permission.
When you add a med-friend (usually a family member) we offer you to choose his contact from your contact list, that’s why we need the contact list permission.
Running into issues or can’t install? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us improve our app, we will appreciate to hear any suggestions remarks or ideas you have.
We have plenty of surprises waiting – stay tuned!
MediSafe Project Team